It's free to search the Oxford Journals Archive. Search the archive now.
• Content from 1849-1995
• 228 journals in 2016
• Access content from Volume 1 Issue 1
• Five subject archives
• Flexible purchasing options
Including all articles from Volume 1 onwards and a wealth of supplementary material, this resource quickly and seamlessly connects readers to knowledge that was previously in danger of being lost.
In 2016, a further 9 journals joined the archive, with prestigious new titles in the fields of medicine, law, science, social sciences and the humanities.
Also announced for 2016 is the Near Archive, for the first time you can now purchase perpetual digital access to OUP journals content from 1996 to 2014. Full details are available in the 2016 Archive Brochure.
• Download the full 2016 Archive Title List
Yes. Customers who have purchased an Oxford Journals Archive since its launch in 2006 can upgrade their content.
To view information on what's been added to the Archive, please click here.
• Fill in the gaps in your library’s holdings
• Save shelf space by replacing print volumes with the online version
• Purchase the archive outright to retain perpetual access
• Monitor usage with COUNTER-compliant usage reports
• Flexible purchasing options: subscribe to or purchase the complete archive or pick and choose by subject
• Access content by IP address, or remotely via Athens and Shibboleth (where available)
• Integrated searching via PubMed and Google Scholar
• Downloadable references using EndNote, ProCite, BibTeX or RefWorks
• Mobile-optimized service including off-site access
• Toll-free linking from citations to any journals hosted by Highwire